Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Shopaholics go around town

We plan to watch shopaholic (which i have been waiting for since dec las year), but we missed the show. The last movie is at 7pm and we were there at almost 9pm! So, disspointedly, we move to Riverside cineplex with the hope that they will have the show over there. But yet again, we are dissapointed. So we decided not to watch movie anymore then just move to Hartz Chicken buffet for dinner. and yet again, DISSAPOINTED. We were there at 9.15pm and the place is closing at 9.45pm. So we just went into KFC and have our meal quietly.

I was in such a good mood that I really dressed up for this outing. I even put on my make up which I seldom do except for dinner or special occasion. In order to make the night worth all my effort of trying to look good, I bring my friends go around town snapping pictures.

Our pits stop:
1) Big white cat statue at Jalan Padungan roundabout
2) A lamp post along Jalan Padungan
3) Another cat statue along Jalan Padungan
4) Friendship garden

We didn't watch the movie but we have plenty of good time to snap our memories together as many as possible.

I'm gonna miss this group of crazy friends after I'm done with UNIMAS.




1st pit stop

2nd pit stop


3rd pit stop


4th pit stop

finally, back in room

Love u so much friends...XOXO cheeky girls.

*Oh ya! I want to talk about the dress that i wore. I bought the long blouse @ dress at Absolutely Dress Gallery. Actually it's a pre-loved item. and i bought it at rm19 only! I bought 3 dresses that day. 2 pre-loved items, 1 from the shop item. I think they worth my money cos they are cheap and they are still in a very good condition.

No comments: