Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Are we just Masochist?

I was lepaking at my mom's room last night reading Utusan Konsumer. So i came across this article talking about high heels.

According to the article written by Hannah Betts, "As many as 20,000 women a year are hospitalised by their heels." It's either for bunion or corn removal, toe straightening and joint replacement, or the removal of the trapped nerves. Wah! Can u imagine, heels, which refer to high heels, can cause such a severe problems. Let the following pictures explain more:





So with all this, will it stop me from wearing high heels?

Certainly NO. hahaha...I won't be wearing the super killer high heels all the time tho. I will only wear it if I will not be walking a lot in it throughout the day.

~Benedicta*C_J~

2 comments:

Pepper said...

You know about the posture, i read it in a book, the altered posture is one of the reason why guys like girls on heels, noticed how your butt and chest stick out from your body when you're wearing high heels? that makes women even sexier.

I know about this long time ago, my feet naturally have this bunion like thing, but not serious and it's not because of heels.

I'm gonna continue wearing heels cos it is my privilege as a women. hehe. but I'll wear it once in awhile, if not on heels, I'll be either wearing my trusted Chuck Taylor or selipar jepun...lol

Caroline Benedicta Wilson said...

hahaha..same2..selipar jepun lah paling best. hahaha..