Sunday, April 26, 2009

I'm fat?

One of my male friend who is my former matrics tutorial mate sms me just now. and he told me this "cuba lah kau slim kan body kau sikit. kau dah x kedak dolok gik. kau belum kahwin gik ya."
This is a very strong message for me to do something about my weight. I don't consider myself as overweight but yes indeed, I have gain some extra weight and it really2 shows. I have a very terrible self-control and I have been telling myself "You have to start diet or at least go out and do some exercise". But did I really go and do it? Answer is most of the time no.

So today I come up with some solutions that I can take:
1) Ditch sweeten drinks, bring bottle drink whenever I go out for a meal.
2) Ditch rice. Replace with mix vege soups, or at least reduce rice intake to half and increase vege intake. (This would be hard since I'm not staying at home, hard to find vege unless if I cook in which I don't do it here in uni)
3) Reduce visits to fast food -->McD and KFC
4) Reduce side orders. Stick to main dish.

I hope I can do this and make it a habit. Please Carol, don't give up. huhuhuhu..

2 comments:

Edwin Si said...

what? cannot be. there is no way on earth u can b fat bcoz thats just not in ur genes

Caroline Benedicta Wilson said...

well, it's in the blood tho. My mom, elder sis, youngest sis and bro was fat before now. Me and my other sis was thin before this but now both of us gain weight..mine i consider still under control, but my sis, she's a lot chubbier because she was tiny before this, so gaining weight really shows. I use to be so happy that i gain weight, but now when it become a bit too much, i started to miss the old me.