Carol!!! you're killing me! I know batch four is here dy! And I wanted the shoes also...I think I have to wait till batch 5..T_T
Anyway, I prefer the one priced rm 168. You have the strappy one already, so buy something different. Go for red one! Looks awesome with jeans. even dresses...make statement with your shoes bebeh.
Both beautiful, but I love the peep toes so much....
Haih...to tell you the truth I really wanted the same Oh Bondage! you have, but it would feel very weird, when someone I actually know have it too. I mean, I feel weird la. I dunno la, sometimes I won't wear something, even if I like it so much, if it is the same thing....funny right...
I missed batch four (financial issues), but batch 5, wait for me...hehehehe
pepper: ya, it's weird especially if we have probability of meeting somewer around uni..hahaha...maybe there is something which wil caught ur attention in batch 5.
6 comments:
Carol!!! you're killing me! I know batch four is here dy! And I wanted the shoes also...I think I have to wait till batch 5..T_T
Anyway, I prefer the one priced rm 168. You have the strappy one already, so buy something different. Go for red one! Looks awesome with jeans. even dresses...make statement with your shoes bebeh.
Both beautiful, but I love the peep toes so much....
Carol, I'm so jealous of you.
good2...same pendapat...gosh..i have to ikat perut lah like this..ask anthony belanja me makan 1st...hahaha..
Haih...to tell you the truth I really wanted the same Oh Bondage! you have, but it would feel very weird, when someone I actually know have it too. I mean, I feel weird la. I dunno la, sometimes I won't wear something, even if I like it so much, if it is the same thing....funny right...
I missed batch four (financial issues), but batch 5, wait for me...hehehehe
if im a trans, i'll definitely go for D
Hey edwin!! sama taste with me..;)..i just bought one pair which looks similar but half the price at Hock Lee center..;)
pepper: ya, it's weird especially if we have probability of meeting somewer around uni..hahaha...maybe there is something which wil caught ur attention in batch 5.
Post a Comment