Thursday, July 9, 2009

Multipurpose tiger-printed shawl

My mom bought this tiger-printed shawl from Sabah for me. They went to Sabah for the second time and I couldn't go with them because of my lectures.

I love this shawl which is the one and only shawl I have. The material is soooo soft. It's one of the must have item when I go travelling now.

bring it with me to Genting

as blanket for mid night movie with friend

as tudung

as tube dress wore with jeans

as skirt

as halter neck dress (I like!!)

5 comments:

John Harding said...

over manah dayung tih...ada tag beauty and fashion lagi...hahahah.....

I think you better start ur own beauty and fashion business...later i bring in 'model kepupuran' to support ur business hahahah

Caroline Benedicta Wilson said...

wahaha..beauty n fashion bcs i talk about clothes and what i wear..x kisah bah over..wahaha...but i really love that shawl.

Caroline Benedicta Wilson said...

wahahaha..model kpp ya...lak org tgk muka nya jak n bkn koleksi baju2 aku..wuhuhuh..tidak...hahaha..anyway, having my own beauty and fashion business never cross my mind lah. ku sekadar suka shopping jak..tukang jual baju, x penah terfikir.

Thinking Out Loud said...

Hey, love that type of shawl too! Would love to be able to wear it in the halter way & also as 'tube' dress! Nice.....!

Caroline Benedicta Wilson said...

then find one n wear it..hehehe..i wana see u in it..;p