My friends know that I have been waiting for them to come for a long time d. Everytime when it's Sarawak turn, it's always being held somewhere else. Now it's in Kuching (Petra Jaya), I'm more than excited to go, sadly I don't have my cheekie gurls with me to share the fun day out.
So I when with my sisters and cousin, parking out car quite a distance away because it's along traffic jam towards the event area. The weather was extremely sunny. The number of food stalls open by the local people out numbered the booth open by the Jom Heboh crew. The place looks quite empty, and since the weather is so hot, most people choose to hide under or inside the booths than to move around. There are a few artists who are present but I'm not quite a fan of them, so I don't bother go gaga taking photo with them. I don't even know some of their name! Hehehe..Saw them in Tv, dramas and tv shows but sorry, can't remember their name. Hehehe...
Lucky my sister spot One Nation Emcee walking towards the Hotlink booth so we stop and wait for anything interesting, and yes in deed. They are going on stage next. I'm so happy even tho I'm not their big fan, but since I watch them compete in Gangstarz and it is one of me and cheekiez favourite tv show, so they remind me of them..miss u cheekiez...:)...I'm excited for them actually. Hahaha...Guess what?! I'm standing right in front of the stage and in the middle, really facing them. Such a good spot for photo taking..;)...But if they ask me question, I won't be able to answer. I don't even know the name of their 1st hitz. Ngehehe...
Leave the place around 7pm and when to Peach Garden for dinner.
For more pirctures, visit my photo album at Facebook..;)
2 comments:
sine nya polah???
Perkarangan stadium petra jaya..;)
Post a Comment