I was one of those who purchase the ticket as soon as the "Ticket is on sale now" being displayed in the paper. I was more than excited to watch this as I've read the book and for this book, the Half-blood Prince, there are a lot of action and scenes that I can't wait to watch in movie.
But as expected (this happen all the time for the movies I've anticipated for), :(...disappointing.
When I went back home, I grab the book and read again. I found that the director is not very particular about certain detail. Did he even read the book?? There are some details, such as Narcissa hair suppose to be 'streaming' down her back and not tied in bun as shown in movie, the Unbreakable vows suppose to be performed with Severus and Narcissa kneeling and not standing as shown in movie. Another scene that I'm not familiar of when watching the movie is since when Harry is a flirty guy?? There is no cafe and the waitress scene in the book! Spoiler! :( So far, I had only read until Pro.Dumbledore went to Pro.Horace's house.
There's another scene where Harry had just come back from the cave with Dumbledore, he was not suppose to be hiding under the floor as shown, he was suppose to be under his Invisibility Clock! oh..Please don't tell me to enjoy the movie and stop comparing with the book..Tell u what, I can't! That's bcs I wanted to see what I've read came alive in movie, they can cut the scenes but shouldn't change the details. JK Rowling should say something before they start doing the movie..:(...
Anyhow, I will always love Harry Potter's series. I will just let the words create the movie in my head. That would be perfect enough as compare to what has been done in the movies.
I rate the accuracy or the similarity of the movie to the book as only 30% of the actual story. .or less.
But as expected (this happen all the time for the movies I've anticipated for), :(...disappointing.
When I went back home, I grab the book and read again. I found that the director is not very particular about certain detail. Did he even read the book?? There are some details, such as Narcissa hair suppose to be 'streaming' down her back and not tied in bun as shown in movie, the Unbreakable vows suppose to be performed with Severus and Narcissa kneeling and not standing as shown in movie. Another scene that I'm not familiar of when watching the movie is since when Harry is a flirty guy?? There is no cafe and the waitress scene in the book! Spoiler! :( So far, I had only read until Pro.Dumbledore went to Pro.Horace's house.
There's another scene where Harry had just come back from the cave with Dumbledore, he was not suppose to be hiding under the floor as shown, he was suppose to be under his Invisibility Clock! oh..Please don't tell me to enjoy the movie and stop comparing with the book..Tell u what, I can't! That's bcs I wanted to see what I've read came alive in movie, they can cut the scenes but shouldn't change the details. JK Rowling should say something before they start doing the movie..:(...
Anyhow, I will always love Harry Potter's series. I will just let the words create the movie in my head. That would be perfect enough as compare to what has been done in the movies.
I rate the accuracy or the similarity of the movie to the book as only 30% of the actual story. .or less.
8 comments:
The HP movie never accurate...that's why some of the actors prevent themselves from reading the books...
This particular movie, it can't be help since it is adapted from the thickest of the 7.
but i cried during the part when Dumbledore is cursed by Snape...not because the movie...but because of what I read before...the emptiness, loneliness, lost...T.T
tau x...kak aimie pun komen cita x bes...x excited spt yg d jangka...wat an upset ;(
If they can make the last book into 2 movie, y can't this. THere are A LOT of scenes that I really2 wanted to see in movie. This book is one of my favourite out of the 7 but of cos I love it all.
AYu, so kau x pelu keciwa kau x tga muvi ya lah..tgu jk nya kuar lam astro. hehehe...
hahaha....sott kau ya...aku tetap sa bez juak ng harry potter bh heheh
mmg best. ku bca balt buku ya nktk...x puas hati ngn cita nya bah..hehe
Gee that is disappointing. I was really looking forward to watching the movie! I even read the book again:(
Gee that is disappointing. I was really looking forward to watching the movie! I even read the book again:(
Hi funkiimonkee, u can just watch for fun tho..;)...but still reading the books is the best..no detail is missed.
Post a Comment