Saturday, July 11, 2009

free gift form eworldgift

I read about this website that are giving free item for their 1st 1000 members, only while stock last. Finally mine arrived after 1 week! I don't mind the waiting tho..;)..





So I've received an Aventurine gemstone pendant in which according to the leaflet that come together with the parcel, Aventurine's power is:

"to absorb electromagnetic smog and protects against environmental pollution. Taped to a cell phone, it acts as a protection against its emanations. This crystal defuses negative situations and turns them around. Aventurine reinforces leadership qualities and decisiveness. It promotes compassion and empathy and encourages perseverance. Aventurine benefits the thymus gland, connective tissue, and nervous system;it balances blood pressure and stimulates the metabolism, lowering cholestrol and preventign arteriosclerosis and heart attack."

to get urs, visit their website and register as member..;)
Their collection of crystal products are nive actually. For those who wants to buy gift for ur friend, u may try to search for some lovely crystal pendant in this website.

2 comments:

Irene said...

I have one like this which is a rose quartz that's why I hope to get something in the bottle ;p hehehe... At least you get something better than nothing, in fact Aventurine is pretty nice and it's good for your health. Many people might mistaken it as jade hehehe...

Caroline Benedicta Wilson said...

ya..it looks like jade. Hahaha...