Thursday, July 23, 2009

Eworld crystals

After getting free pendant from them, I went to their website and browse for any interesting item that I can find for my friend's birthday gift. I bought bracelet with blue stone for her, bracelet with red stone(for myself) and a turquoise pendant for anyone's birthday. Hehehe..I wanted the mix stones in small bottle but they told me, for July promotion, they are giving it for free for every items that we've bought. Means I will have three mix stones pendant!! Yippeee!!!

Just got the package yesterday. Love them..;)


the 3 mix crystals in bottle pendant..I love it all!

turquoise pendant

My red bracelet


I did not open my friend's bracelet wrapper. So no photo for that..;)

12 comments:

Pinkbubblegumprincess said...

turqoish pendant for me keh hahaha...ma birthday!!! yippie hahaha

ONiC said...

awesome pendant :D

Caroline Benedicta Wilson said...

ok yu, then that's for you..hahha..kau mok ambik b4 bday or time bday? time bday kau lmk gik ya...

Caroline Benedicta Wilson said...

ONiC: lovely pendants isn't it? Can't get enough of them..;)

Pinkbubblegumprincess said...

hahaha...mena tek crol??haha...jgn memberi hrapan palsu kepadaku..hehehe

Zoe said...

The red bracelet looks so pretty^^
Thanks for following~

Caroline Benedicta Wilson said...

Tq Zoe, ur blog is just too interesting for not to following..;)

Caroline Benedicta Wilson said...

ayu, benar lah..mun kau mok, time convo ku berik kau. mok?

Pinkbubblegumprincess said...

mok mok hehehe :P malu2 lolz..

Caroline Benedicta Wilson said...

hahaha..ok..lak ku berik.

Funkiimonkee said...

Pretty! Nice purchases!

Caroline Benedicta Wilson said...

Tx funkiimonkee..;)...It really nice to look..=)