I don't really know what to expect for this year gawai. Every year just the same thing. I know I should invite my friends but I myself not so sure whether I will be in the house for all day long o not. Plus tel.line is so hard to find. Have to hold the hp up high and put at certain place to get tel.signal. So if my friends are coming over, it will be hard for them to reach me through hp. So usually I do not invite them to my kampung. Maybe will do open house here at Stapok. Will see how.
On friday, my relative from Kpg.Ngrombih (I do not know whether I spelt this right. hehe) past away, then yesterday another granma past away maybe in the morning, I'm not so sure either, but she's from the same kpg. Then in the evening, another granpa from my kpg. past away. Wooah! Are they planning to leave the world together. Hahahaha...That's y I just feel their death is a bit funny cos it's like continous. hehehe...
Wonder how will this gawai be like. Today, Gawai eve, we will have Gawai Mass at the church, then proceed to the Hall for potluck dinner, and I think they have performances, I'm not so sure either. Tomorrow, if I'm not mistaken, they will have Ratu Kebaya competition and I will be doing my auntie's make up..;)..Thinking of asking for payment, cos I do not want them to take me for granted later on. Plus, I have cert, so I will take payment, even a bit is ok. I need to buy the make up what! I'm excited to do her make up cos I've learn how to do sanggul last week. Gonna try it on real head. hehehehe
5 comments:
haha...jaik ko...tetak indah nya psl kematian yg cntinuous ya..haha
xda lah...hahaha..ku rasa lucu lah...lagipun yang ninggal ya pun org tua bah yu...dh smpi masa. bkn nganok a...p smua org pun akan tua and say bye2 bah. kan2.
haha...btol3x *gaya upin & ipin*
the best blog i ever read before,,,,,very interesting and catchy....10 stars....for yr blog.....hahaha...JJ :)
jj: thanks ya, and i give u 100 stars back for being the 1st person who compliment my blog
Post a Comment