ada family prob over there so his mother kinda not encourage me to go. So i pun xmok ngaco bah. I don wana be a burden for them. His mom sakit, dad pun sama, granpa pun bru kuar dari hospital. He will be the only one they will depend on. So if i go, cung li akn berbelah bagi bah, mok layan sy lg, mok jg family dia lg. I dono wat to do and I do not have someone to go with me, it's a one week trip! I'm not familiar with the place over there, and i don have friends in penang. So i might have to cancel the trip in which i wish i don. :'(
2 comments:
wut happened??
ada family prob over there so his mother kinda not encourage me to go. So i pun xmok ngaco bah. I don wana be a burden for them. His mom sakit, dad pun sama, granpa pun bru kuar dari hospital. He will be the only one they will depend on. So if i go, cung li akn berbelah bagi bah, mok layan sy lg, mok jg family dia lg. I dono wat to do and I do not have someone to go with me, it's a one week trip! I'm not familiar with the place over there, and i don have friends in penang. So i might have to cancel the trip in which i wish i don. :'(
Post a Comment