Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Bloop Sweet Temptation Lipgloss



I've seen this cute babies in mag, not so sure which mag, and I was like "omg! I want that!".

So yesterday, I went for Gawai shopping, buying some titbits and the 1st pit stop is Bloop counter which is the 1st counter u will see when u enter the supermarket. I was interested to buy the products because of the promoter. She's very friendly and she promotes the stuff in a sharing way, and not in a 'selling' way. U doesn't feel like she is forcing u to buy so u feel relax and are attracted to buy. So i bought that cute, super cute mini cupcakes lipgloss, and u know what? I bought it not for me but for my cousin, for her birthday present. hahaha...It's expensive tho for such a mini stuff, it is RM18.90 each and it's buy 2 free 1.

Anyway, I will for sure come back again to buy more of their stuffs. I love their eyeshadow, the one in a sphere shape container. The packaging is so cute and adorable, it is so irresistable especially for cutie stuff addictor like me. Huhuhu...

Oh, and when I pay for the stuff, I found out that the promoter is a friend of my friend. I couldn't recognize her at 1st cos i met her once, that was like 3 years ago. Her name is Debbie, friend of Carolyna, my ex-roomate in my 1st year.

No comments: