Monday, May 11, 2009

Maison Monica Make up Show

Finally I have the time and a better connection to post this.

We have a brief rehearsal on the day before the show. So we, the make up artist, were surprised to find out that we have Nigerian models, two of them, i mean three if includes the male model. All this while we only do on asian skin and we do not have the right foundation for their skin. So I wish I will not be the one to do their make up.

My my...what a challenge it is when one of them is my model. We were not quite happy with the crews because they did not prepare enough products for us. I mean, we are doing a make up show to promote their product and yet we have only a few of the products for our use. Even the foundation is finish.


Elise my 1st model(silver color) and my favourite model


i'm doing Adiana's make up, she will be my Gold color model

working hard getting the model ready for the show

High fashion make up artists

Overall, this is the most relaxing show I have ever join because I did not feel the pressure and tense at all. Instead, I enjoy the whole process..;)..

for more pictures, u can visit my Facebook account.

No comments: