Ok, so when I saw the value twin pack, I quickly grab it saying it worth it to buy value pack cos it's always cheaper! Then again, my instinct makes me double check the price. I check the single pack, it's RM5.99 and guess how much is the twin pack?? RM13.90!!

I was like, 'what the heck??!'
Stupid! Value pack for more expensive price?? who would buy that? Nevertheless, I bring the twin pack and single pack down to cashier and ask them to double check the price, it is what it is shown. Weird. I speak no more, pay for the two single packs then went off. Weird. This is not the 1st time. Last time, at the same place, I'm looking for toilet paper, and again the same thing, value pack are more expensive than buying single pack with the same quantity. Weird weird...
6 comments:
nang pengguna yang concern abis lah nya tuk..steadylah..hihihih
do check out my blog..i post 3 entry tonite..ihihih (23/08/09)
That's funny! So dumb but knowing me- I would buy the value pack thinking I saved money! haha
Caynie: i happen to notice it bah..i grab it so quickly at 1st, then suddenly nak double check pula. that's how i found out about it.
funkiimonkee: same with me. i grab it once i saw it! lucky i double check. :)
cik adik, value pack ya lain...sik kuat..sik da rasa sejuk/mint.. kuning gigi ku dipolahnya... tipah tertipu!!
I guess it is used to trick customers, can complain to consumer department like this.
if the value pack is not good then y they put higher price? and i've check, the value pack same flavour with the one i wana buy.
yeah, i sud direct go to consumer department. prob is, wer?
Post a Comment