Shopping day out! My sis brought me to Jusco at 'Balakong' (it sounded like this, didn't ask them how do u spell it). I went to Mines shopping mall the day before and didn't buy anything, but here...I feel like buying everything! Hahaha...But most of the purchases are goodies for friends and family back at home. I bought stickers for myself, they are sooo soooo sooooo adorable that I can't resist it. After the mall, we went to UPM (Universiti Putra Malaysia) to celebrate my sis's friends who are graduating on that day.
which ducky u want? I love the one in pink! ;) 3rd row 4th column...:)
Hazelnut choco and vanila something2..can't remember the name
Gelato Fruity ice cream, they have all kind of flavour which u can try before u make up u mind :)
we are freezing and I'm shivering badly..we are so wet and cold!
flood camp area due to the heavy rain
Cynthia, Walter, Tracy and Gary
y 22B? it's bcs that is the flat where they feels at home, a gathering place for them during weekend, it was rented by a few of them, Nanaq (my sis bf), Val n her bf, Sharon n her nf, a few more who have left after finishing their study. As long as u r related to 22B, they will bring this banner to celebrate ur convo. :)
from left: Gary, Lily, my sis, Dev, me, Tracy and Adrian
Walter dancing happily..his favourite pose? the paris hilton pose. hahaha...
stickers that I've bought for myself :)
2 comments:
sama style kita eh.. mun aku traveling, malas mok pergi shopping for myself, sure i'll go to gift/toy shop for people at home...since i already spoil myself on traveling, why dont i get something for love ones at home..betul tak? And aku pun ada ambik gambar kat living cabin
mmg...hahaha...i don buy anything at living cabin p suka jak tga ducky pun gmbr ya...
i dono wat to buy 4 myself but usually i noe wat to buy for others. Pelik..I don search for wat to buy, i buy what attract me. Mun da kasut kacak, dah jatuh hati, trs ku beli. hahaha...if i search, i couldn't find wat i want so i prefer nmpk trs beli. x pyh cari2. ngehehehe
Post a Comment