Thursday, August 27, 2009

House break in!

We were suppose to go to Sematan for swimming time, but bad thing happen and we couldn't leave the house.

I had just taken my bath when I step out of the bathroom, my sis complain that her handphone is nowhere to be seen. She put it on my mom's pillow (she sleep with my mom but that night, my mom is sleeping at another house). I said might have fallen under the bed. After I'm all set to go, I help my sis to look for her phone. While searching for it, I notice a clean cut line at the mosquito netting near the head of the bed. That very moment, my heart start to feel something is not right. I called my sis to check it out and she said she's not aware of that before this. So I went out and ask my aunty did the mosquito netting broken by the cats. She went out and check and said it looks like cut by knife. My sis yell from her room said her room's mosquito netting is being cut too! I was very very scared and sms my mom. She calls back and while talking to her, I ask my auntie to check around for any hole at the gate and that is when I see a big hole not far from the back door of the gate, and not far from the hole, there is a steel bar! I'm shivered!! That steel bar really scare me, remind me of murderer, robber, any criminal! I quickly took photos of all that thing and bring that steel bar into the house.


My mom was in town. I meet her at 1oth mile and make police report.


When back home, my cousin said they found something new! Wooden stick with sharpen end left abandon not far from my sis's window. Late in the evening, my auntie found another wooden stick, with branching sharpen end too! We are so so scared as only female at home. No man!


The thieves fleed away, might be chase away by our one and only surviving dog. That explained all the left behing tools. We quickly fix the net and the gate, put away their weapon and store our staircase in the house. This is the 1st time we encounter such incident.


Anyway, in case if you are wondering, I'm staying in the middle of the jungle so u can see it's all green around my house. We use to have 6 dogs but they died because of contagious dog disease which kill them once they are infected. One of our dog survive after being shot with vaccine. The other couldn't make it. We've bought 3 puppies from SSPCA but they are at the front porch. So now we are quite exposed to danger wihout the dogs to guard the house.

Mosquito netting at my mom's room.

Mosquito netting at my sis's room.

This is how the steel bar was position when we found it.


bended wire gate

Can u see the hole?

My mom fixing new mosquito netting.

The abandon wooden stick, sharpen ended.

The sharp end.

The steel bar.

The newly discovered wooden stick.

Sharpen end

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

bulan posa camtuk gik ada hati mok bercuri juak..sapa berani padah setan time tuk diikat??huh!

Caroline Benedicta Wilson said...

yala tek...tercicir kali setan tok...hahaha..

John Harding said...

kasian aunty..mesti nya stress kinek tok..kenak uncle Dusun sikda mereport kat kamek orang? hehehe

btw.. girl pula jadi model ya...dapat dah nya jalan sampai sia?? She's so kurus already hor..JJ still terbatuk2 ka?

Caroline Benedicta Wilson said...

somba ton xtau gik hal ya time nya pegi kebun...

aok...girl mmg sgt2 kurus nktk...jj pun sama makin kurus juak...nya xmok mkn...mok d suap baru mok mkn...msh juak terbatuk2 nya.