Thursday, May 14, 2009

Why do I hate end of sem

The reason is because of this:

my room will be very messy!

I collected all the clothes that I'm not wearing anymore and gave it to my auntie, then only the wardrobe has space for my clothes that are still in my luggage and in one of the box. While clearing my wardrobe, I found my collection box!

As usual, I will dig into it to find what have I collected. So I have:

tissues packets

Recharge cereal bar. Can we still find this now?

I have more sweet wrappers, choco wrapper and lots more. Just lazy to take photo d. ehehe...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg..u collect those? so cute lol

~ApRiL~

Caroline Benedicta Wilson said...

yes..hahaha...I m a collector..hahhaa..i collect stamps, used pens, used present papers, etc...but that was sometime ago..but i wont throw it away tho..sentimental value i guess..hahaha...

-ApRiL- said...

hahahha
omg..that's first time i know ppl collect those things lol
cute cute~~~

Caroline Benedicta Wilson said...

good2..then u will have a reason to remember me..yeah! ;)

-ApRiL- said...

LOL i will !!