i dono wats got onto me...but i miss my late father. i was in class, listening to my music player, and i don rmbr wic song but it makes me think of him. i feel like crying right at that moment.
try to get myself busy, but the thought of him keeps coming back and continue to touch my emotion. On vday, while having meal with my dear, this father who is bringing his kids for lunch remind me of my late father. he used to bring us for meal especially on weekend.
try to get myself busy, but the thought of him keeps coming back and continue to touch my emotion. On vday, while having meal with my dear, this father who is bringing his kids for lunch remind me of my late father. he used to bring us for meal especially on weekend.
so nw i m studying for my midterm paper tomorrow while this emotion keeps on haunting me. i really miss him.
i happen to know how to play the guitar for Slipped Away by avril lavigne and this songs somehow reminds me of him again. huhu..
i realise that i found it difficult for me to sing while strumming the gtar. so i didn't manage to record me playing the song cos i keep on spoil it with my singing.
anyway, the lyric is:
I miss you, miss you so bad
I don't forget you,
oh it's so sad
I hope you can hear me
I remember it clearly
The day you slipped away
Was the day I found it won't be the same
Ooooh
Na na na na na na na
I didn't get around to kiss you
Goodbye on the hand
I wish that I could see you again
I know that I can't
Oooooh
I hope you can hear me
cause I remember it clearly
The day you slipped away
Was the day I found it won't be the same
Ooooh
I had my wake up
Won't you wake up
I keep asking why
And I can't take it
It wasn't fake
It happened, you passed by
Now you are gone,
now you are gone
There you go,
there you go
Somewhere I can't bring you back
Now you are gone,
now you are gone
There you go,
there you go,
Somewhere your not coming back
The day you slipped away
Was the day i found it won't be the same noo..
The day you slipped away
Was the day that i found it won't be the same oooh...
Na na, na na na, na na
I miss you
No comments:
Post a Comment