Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Untalented but Trying 2 B 1



I was staring at my blank new post for quite awhile when some1 call me. I told him what I was doing. He said: "yeah, tats hpn 2 ppl who blog, sm ppl r x gud in putg their thoughts in writing, bla bla bla...". It stab me straight to the heart! Like I said b4, I'm a super sensitive person.

Anyway, I may not be good at finding the words to describe my thoughts, or using some bombastic words just to make it looks more interesting, but tell me, in which part of the blogging world mentioned that only those who are super good in writing can blog??

I have this blog not to be an English teacher, teaching English, nor am I a poet, who use beautiful words 2 create poem, nor am I a story teller, who writes stories to entertain others. But this is my blog, I choose what I wana post, how it was present, how do I write, what kind of languages I used. So what? Just because I'm not those that u may categorizes as 'talented blogger', then I should not have a blog?

I'm not good in accepting criticism, that is my weakness. Sometime I can, sometime I will took it too personally that I will feel hurt, and most of the time, it is the 2nd one. My bad? U think so? So? Hmm...whatever!



What do u think Mr.Pink Panther? I'm not talented meh?


2 comments:

risma robin said...

sama~!! Sukati sa la mau tulis apa.. whether or not its written in a very poetic way... You wanna read, go on.. If you don't want, xda sepa suruh baca pun! Hahahahaha...

P/S: sa pun ikut emo... kita dua sekawan yg emo (kadang2)

Caroline Benedicta Wilson said...

Ya..tu la tu..x suka ow org fkr mcm tu..bkn nya kta mesti pndi mk tulis blog bru blh blog kan? Hmm! Mari kta sama2 emo. Hahaha