
In my last post, I've mentioned about not feeling well. To be exact, I was diagnosed with ovarian cyst on my right ovary.
It all started with tummy pain on the 20Jan, but i thought it's just normal, the time of the month, the ovulation. But the next day, the pain was too much that i have to take sickleave and went to the nearest government clinic. The medical assistant told me that it was not appendic and may be some problems with my intestine. I was not satisfied with the result so I went to a private clinic the next day. The doctor did ultrasound scan on me and said my uterus is normal.
One week after that, I have a terrible pain early morning that I have to ask my friend to send me to hospital and I was given painkiller but still I could feel the pain. The MA suspected kidney stone and ask me to go for a scan. I went back to Kuching, went to Normah Medical Specialist Centre and was told of something which I really did not expect to hear. Instead of kidney stone, I was told that I have a large cyst on my ovary. Normal ovary is around 3-4cm, mine is 9-13 cm.
So after a few times of scanning, including bloodtest and CT scan, I finally decided to undergo surgery to remove it.
On 17march, it was removed. A big, solid cyst. The operation was fast. Now I am recovering and was given 1 month sick leaves. Time to get rest, healed and be active again. :)
Thanks to all my friends who pray, take k of me, and come n visit me. May God grand u good health. ;)
A big thanks to all the nurses who took care of me. They are all really nice, very gentle and very helpful. Thanks to Dr. Azizah too, my doctor and the surgeon. She was very nice and is always smiling. :).
Beware: The final photo was not for the faint hearted yea. It is the picture of my cyst. I requested to see the cyst but it was shown to me when my vision stil blurry so I can't really see it. But my mom manage to took a photo of it.


This cyst is known as dermoid cyst or teratoma. U can search the Internet for info on this cyst. It contains hair in the cyst. Mine is 14x8x6cm in size, quite big.
5 comments:
Glad that you are all better now. I have a friend with the same problem, but hers is slightly bigger than normal not to the point of operating la.
get well soon k? God bless. :)
Thanks dear..:)
Get well soon...
take care darling.. speeeeeeedy recovery~!
m recovering..tq for the prayer..;)
Post a Comment