Year 2010 has been a great year for me. My very 1st job, a whole year of stressful but memorable working experience, travelling around with my own money! :) I feel like I was in my strongest stage ever. Feel so indepedent, so strong n tough.
But year 2011 has not been the same so far and of cos it should be different as it is a new year, a different year. Last year, I have only been on sick leave for 1 day throughout the year. This year, things are different. I have been on sick leaves for 4 days so far within this 2 months. I feel so disturbed and could not focus on my work. The pain I experient wasn't helping at all. So much work were left undone and past the due date of the task. But I'm just so emotionally disturbed with my health condition. The caring people around me gave me so much option to choose from for me to tackle my problem but because there are too much (well, more than 2 is too much for me..lol), I become confused, lost and break down.
The water problem in school contribute to my stress level causing me to have panic attack (I would call that so). Not being in a good health, but have to move from place to place to find water is not making life easier. I do not know why I feel so weak and not as strong and as tough as I use to be. I try to stay strong yesterday, not taking MC even tho I'm in pain, I did it but I still end up went home earlier to lie down and rest.
I try to be strong, I did..but I just don't feel as strong as last year.
No comments:
Post a Comment