It used to be just a 1 week raya for me and I don't really bother to go visiting after that cos it's time for my tummy to rest. But this year, coming back from raya holiday doesn't mean that raya visiting is over. Gosh, the open house is on and on and on. You don't have to cook dinner or lunch like for a week. I'm happy that my fellow colleague started to notice that I'm slimmer now, which mean, I am really is fat before I started to take GC800. So when I am being fed with all the open house meal, I am so worried that my size 27 jeans will not fit anymore, but so far, all the old clothes is still loose, so...I can still enjoy the food! :)..Of cos will take Leptin Dried Plum after those heavy eating days. The following are pictures taken during Hari Keluarga Aidilfitri, open house of our school. ;)
Makan! Makan!
From left: Cikgu Faizal, Ustaz Merjoki, Cikgu Zaimah, Cikgu Dolphina, me and Cikgu Hadi.
2 comments:
size 27 dy? haha... i think u used to be size 24
how did u even know that i m 24 b4 this? i was nvr 24. hahaha..
Post a Comment