Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Releasing the Stress into the blue...;)

I have been dreaming of going to Manukan Island since I know it's existence and I can't remember when is that. Hahahaha...

Anyway, I have finally step my flipflop on the Manukan sand!!!



Finding someone who loves adventure is not easy. Most of the people around me, either, went to that place already or are not into water sport. This trip that I went to was a last minute idea and I'm glad I found 3 of my colleagues, Nussy, Mina and Necholas, to go to Manukan Island.


Overall, it worth all the money I spent. and believe me, u better bring more cash with u cos u have to pay for almost everything. The boat, renting goggle, fins, life jacket, duty fees, entrance fees...and then the water sport. They are all above RM30 per person. But if u never tried any of it, it worth ur money 2 get that experience. Well, at least u can tell ur friends, u been there, done that. ;)

A big achievement! We manage to reach to this area of KK, I don't remember the name of this area. City Mall is the mall u can go for if u r dress shopping. Most of the shops are boutiques.

Finish almost half glass of my giant watermelon juice and my nails turn red!!
Location: Tanjung Lipat

Hat shopping!
Location: Jesselton Jetty

Got my hat for RM20. and have a quick bfast at the jetty cafe.

Trying on the fins. Nope! Sorry sir, but we are not taking it.

Feel like Datin. Hahahaha..

Yeah..feeling the air blowing away all the stress...;)

We are here!

Listening to the instruction by one of the staff on the water sport.


Swim around looking for fish. I have to swim till deeper water to saw some of the fish. My friends do not know how to swim so they are not dare to swim too far. So I swim around alone, so funny that I scream excitedly when I finally found the fishes and at 1 point, the fish turn to me and stare at me. Must be wondering y on earth is this lady being too excited. Hahaha!


Time for jet skii!! RM150 for 2 person or 1 unit. We share 1 unit jet ski for 30 minutes speeding around ala-mat rempit. Hahaha..


Parasailing, RM70 per person. 2 person in a time.


Banana boat, RM30 per person, min 4 person per boat.


We were thrown into the water. Love the deep sea!




Eating time!! Extreme 6 cheeses pizzza.

Complimentary make up at SASA.

Going in for the movie. We watched, Takers. I fall asleep for the 1st half of the movie. Hahahaha..

Tamu Gaya at Gaya street.

Last meal, Sushi King, before heading back to Lawas.


That's all for the Manukan Trip. I'm looking forward to come back with my mom. :)

2 comments:

Pinkbubblegumprincess said...

wahhh aku mk parasailing ya....terbang...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuu~

Caroline Benedicta Wilson said...

oit..bila mok berparasailing? aku anytme jk blh g kk, asal hjg mgu free..hehhe