My life experiences taught me that;
"THE BEST THING COMES WHEN U LEAST EXPECTING IT"
which I now really believe in it.
which I now really believe in it.
What happen is that, whenever u expect for something good to happen, or u have an expectation of something, when it doesn't turn out to be what u expected, u will be disappointed and in some case, might badly get hurt, emotionally.
Because of what I've been through, I would rather expect for something bad to happen, than to expect for the good. It's kind of a self assurance decision, just to emotionally prepare myself for the worst. So if it turns out to be bad, then I can tell myself "I already expected it would happen this way". Get what I mean?
Hahaha...It's actually a non-risk-taker attitude or personality. Life taught me to be who I am today, from the way I act to the way I think, it's all build up by my life experiences. Even if u tell me I should do it that way, this way, I can't accept it unless I myself wanted to. That's me...:)..Can't help it..Hahahaha...
2 comments:
I used to think like this too, "expect the worst then you can't fall lower", but now I try to perceive it in a different way - that is, 'hold everything you have with an open hand'. When we put our palms up, we hold what we have and be grateful they are there now. The things we hold might be like a live bird - we are happy to let it stay and we can let it can fly away. But we don't want to 'cage' it because we'll trap our own hearts.
very deep..:)..I need sometime to get wat u mean..hahaha..I know wat u mean but how does it relate to me..hahha..
Post a Comment