Sunday, June 13, 2010

Color me right

I'm pretty sure that each and everyone of us has a favorite color. In which we tend to choose our favourite color for most of the items that we are buying, from hair clip to even body shower cream!

But do u know that some colors, no matter how much we love it, doesn't bring out the best in you? There are some color that when u put it on, whether it is a dress, shirt, eyeshadow or even jewellery, it makes u feel like..wooow...I look different, prettier I would say..Hehehe...or in other case, putting on a color and it might makes u go like "eeeeuwwww!".

I just realise that we actually have a group of colors of different shades which are actually suitable for our skin and can really makes u look so much different in a better way. For more info, u can visit Image Essential to read on on how we can actually build up a better image. U can also read on the post on the same matter.

So for your next shopping spree, all u have to bring, other than your purse, is you Personalised Colour Swatch. What is Personalised Colour Swatch? Read on the post that I've mentioned above. :) It actually makes ur blog shopping so much easier when U knew which color looks better on u. You won't end up buying the shade that makes u go "eeeeuuuuW" when ur purchases arrived at ur door steps.

6 comments:

Thinking Out Loud said...

yeah, that's right Carol! Thanks for posting this.
The colours you wear on your body is so important because people see them first, even if you're a couple hundred metres away! So, let your colours speak your personality!

Caroline Benedicta Wilson said...

totally agree. :)

That's y I wanted to meet wit u to determine my own personal color..:)..

Will rearrange time wit u soon..hopefully b4 I go back to Lawas. :)

Kenny De said...

bila balit lawas sis?

Caroline Benedicta Wilson said...

20june ku blt dah..:)

Thinking Out Loud said...

Too bad we didn't have the time to meet up. But I'll roll out the red carpet for you when you come back next to do it! :p

Caroline Benedicta Wilson said...

hahahha..siap dgn red carpet somemore..hahaha...