Sunday, February 7, 2010

Superteacher?

So I'm coming into my second month is school and guess what, I was elected as Ketua Panita Literasi Komputer (LK) on last tuesday (02022010) and was asked to hand in stragetic plan on friday (05022010). I went nuts! Why? Bcs I never teach LK b4 and suddenly I am the Ketua Panitia (it's like head of the subject) and was ask to prepare the strategic plan within that short period of time. And on the same days, I was informed that I'm one of the teachers that are being considered to be the school athletes coach. *pengsan*...

So wednesday I confirmed with PK1 about me being Ketua Panitia and with sport teacher regarding the coach thingy. Yes, everything is confirmed. *fainted*

I almost had a nervous breakdown while finishing the strategic plan. Why? Bcs:
  • I never teach that subject so I have no idea of what is the status of everything

  • When asked, I was given a pile of file to look through, that was on wednesday. I was one of the facilitator for students Kursus Kepimpinan. So there goes my evening time. Night time, trying my best to do it, but failed cos I'm totally blank.
  • Thursday, my timetable is full, I do not have time to do it, evening meeting..night time struggle till 1am, can't take it anymore, I sleep with the piles of file around me.
  • Friday, due date, fight fight fight! done with it around 3.30pm, huh! So relieved!

Coach duty:

  • I was informed on friday that I will be bringing a group of athlete to SMK Lawas for friendly match on Saturday. Was glad to skip MaCS (Managing Challenging School) workshop at school..;).

Me and the athletes with Cikgu Sapawi (in red shirt)

Basically, I'm not being arrogant or what, but being too outstanding sometime can gives u trouble. What happen is, out of the 7 new teachers, me and another friend are the most active teachers so we are selected as the coach. (me active?? active dalam buat bising punya pasal lah ni)

Last few weeks my friend bring me to Pantai Punang. It was such a beautiful view...I was excited, kalah budak kecik. I jump excited seeing schools of fish swimming in the water. A lot of them. and we saw jelly fish too. ;)...what a lovely view.;)..It's not a swimming beach cos I don't see the sandy beach but it's a good place to relax, enjoying the sea breeze...trust me, u will sure feel calm after that.

3 comments:

Iliyas Ismail said...

Congratulations on being selected as Guru Panitia, you must be really excited now? =)

But how you managed to come up with a complete file plan in such a short time is beyond me..huhu

Grace Miriam said...

ah. hugs hugs. i'm sure u can keep up. :)

Caroline Benedicta Wilson said...

Acxxman: Kerana terpaksa, I have to reuse las year plan and edit it to fit into this year plan..so it's kinda like cut n paste..i have too cos i don't have much time for it.

grace: hugs...rasa mok gila ada juak...hahahaha..