Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sayang you can dance?

I know this movie is like so yesterday but I just watched it.

Being a Kuching citizen for more than 20years, I can recognize the old court building at once. But in the movie, I do not know why they acknowledge the place as in KL..y not just mention the place? I look through the acknowledgement list after the movie ended but the name of the place was not mentioned..or they did but under a different name? mm...

Anyway, Samuel Rizal is so handsome...;)..hehehe..jgn jeles yer En. Anthony...;p

3 comments:

Iliyas Ismail said...

so how was the movie? I haven't watched it but I heard it was not one of the best Malaysian movies shown, if you know what I mean..

Caroline Benedicta Wilson said...

Yes..it can be said as not one of the best Malaysian movie.

I just think that some of the plots are unnecessary eg. the appearance of Amber Chia. This has got nothing to do with her acting but it's the plot that I think if being cut off wouldn't affect the movie at all.

Some part I don't quite understand and yeah...maybe its the director 1st movie...the storyline can be improved tho. I don't quite know what is the significant of the movie to have Sarawak element in it, such as the place and language but it does not give any impact.

K...i comment too much d..;)..ngee..

Caroline Benedicta Wilson said...

Yes..it can be said as not one of the best Malaysian movie.

I just think that some of the plots are unnecessary eg. the appearance of Amber Chia. This has got nothing to do with her acting but it's the plot that I think if being cut off wouldn't affect the movie at all.

Some part I don't quite understand and yeah...maybe its the director 1st movie...the storyline can be improved tho. I don't quite know what is the significant of the movie to have Sarawak element in it, such as the place and language but it does not give any impact.

K...i comment too much d..;)..ngee..