Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A home in Trusan

It's my 3rd week in this school. Here's a few pictures to share.



Our quarters..m staying with Roza and her cousin, Flora.

This is how my room looks like before 'make over'

Forget about other things, I clean the room and set up the bed 1st. I wana feel at home..huhuhu..
I was more than excited to see the bed is done and was about to land my buttock on it. My butt just landed lightly on it when the whole things collapes! Ok...not the whole bed tho but the wooden part that support the mattress..:(..I almost cry...I was exhausted after students' registration and was really longing to rest. So end up...


I chose to sleep on the floor without the bed. I'm just too tired to look for a new bed. The bed parts are available somewhere under one of the quarters here but you have to fix the bed on ur own..too tired for that and I feel more secure sleep on the floor than to sleep on a bed that are can collapse anytime when u are having ur sweetdream on the bed.


Empty 'setty' (I don't know what to call this 'sofa' set)

Our bathroom. It's not a 5 stars bathroom but I am just more than glad as long as the water is flowing.


Toilet with water pipe disconnected from the main pipe...how to flush?? Use pail..;)


mm...the toilet ceiling.


hole here and there..teachers are too stressed by workload??


Kitchen


Water tanks where the female students from the hostel take their bath..told u, I'm just glad that the water is flowing in my bathroom...Trusan residents know well that water is a problem here..


Walk path where I have my 5 minutes exercise while going to work..
climbing the hills eh...
Just back from work, walking down this slippery walk path.
My mom send my stuff and put my name as Cikgu Caroline. It's weird having my mom name me as 'Cikgu'...hahahaa...

5 comments:

Grace Miriam said...

yeaps. water supply in lawas is a pain. when i was back in dec. i had to wait for ages for the huge baldi to be completely filled with water so i can mandi.

John Harding said...

good luck Cikgu Caroline!

I'm so proud of you!

risma robin said...

Wahahahahha.... dats it! we have to endure stuff darling... I'm missing you btw! =)

Caroline Benedicta Wilson said...

ya ya..i miss u very much...huhuhu...jgn lupa plan kita end of this year p vacation...cheekiez on holiday..;)

Caroline Benedicta Wilson said...

grace: so far water supply here in trusan is gud..yeah, in dec there is water prob..water makes me happy, without water....huhuh..hdp ku merana...