But as the day passes throught, all the memories seems to float into my mind. Memory of him being with us, of him sending me off to matriculation. I still remember i hug him so tightly not wanting to let him go, but of cos he has to go and I was left in matriculation alone, starting my life as a boarding student.
I remember I cried so badly when I get my PMR result. I didn't get straight As as I wanted too. Feeling disapointed, I lock myself in the room until he came back from work and talk me out of the room. After completing F5, I wanted to do part time job but he insisted on me working with him. So I think that is when I spent more time with him. Before getting my SPM result, he promised me he will buy me a handphone if I get straight As but I didn't. He didn't buy me a phone, but he gave me his Samsung which was rm800+ that time. A polyphonic flip phone. My 1st handphone! Weeeee
He was already ill when I enter the university, I would say one of his dream to see his children entering the uni like he did. He must be very happy but he's not feeling too well to send me for registration. I spent my semester break looking after him in the hospital. It's sad seeing him in pain. But he never complained. I didn't get to see him breath his last because I was in uni that time. On the day he was laid in the tomb, it finally hit me that I will never see him again.
In year 2011, I was diagnosed with ovarian cyst. On the day my aunty perform the crystal healing, suddenly she stops and tell me this 'your father said 'anang takut''. My eyes literally looking around wondering where he could be. His soul visited my aunty a few times and told us that even though he is not around anymore, but he is watching over us and tell us to just talk to him. He will listen though he can't do anything.
It breaks my heart that he was not there during my graduation and not there walking my down the aisle. But he will always be in my mind n in my prayer.
Daddy, you little grumpy girl is all grown up already. :)
Love,
Lolol.
2 comments:
:') siapa potong bawang tepi aku tok...be strong..his spirit will always be with u bebeh..
Tauk sik yu, post tok dri thn lps kali ku mok post, bru ritok posted! Hahahaaha lamak glk x bkunjung ke blog tok eh!
Post a Comment