This thought come across me today, that nothing had actually last forever in this world.
Be it your beloved handphone, beloved person, beloved house or car, they don't last long. Sooner or later, they will be gone, either it just broke or worn out, or die.
Even peacefulness does not last.
What happen in Sabah recently is shocking for every Malaysian who cares. I do, and reading those news does break my heart, and send lots of worries wave to me.
Until now, nothing is certain yet. It is scary to think of what is actually happening while we are deeply asleep.
My uncle, somewhere in Tawau, text me on Monday. He slept with his loaded gun by his side, ready to fight if his work place is attacked. In his text, he said "enti aku mati, masti bisi sida orang jai sama2 mati" which mean "if I die, those bad guys must die with me". Oh, I hope he don. Please be safe uncle.
Then, recently, the photos of the army and police hugging and kissing their family goodbye when leaving for Semporna is heart breaking. Photo of the Late ACP Michael Padel's funeral is saddening.
How many children will lost their father? How many man will lost their life fighting for the safety of the country?
From far, I can only pray. Pray that this war (is this a war anyway?), end soon. Please end.

No comments:
Post a Comment