I am so happy that my jeans are all loose...those that i bought when I was 52kg. Hehehe...I started to gain weight again when I started working. My size 30 jeans gets fitter and fitter, as well as my Baju Kurung.
I started taking Leptin Green Coffee 800 when I was 55kg almost hitting 56kg. I lose 3 kg in 2 weeks time, and another 2kg after that. Now I'm more than happy to announce that I am finally back to 49kg! 1 more kg to lose and I'll be back to my weight before I gain those weight.
I am happy enough that my baju kurung is loose cos I wear those to work cos they are comfy. But when it started to be tight on the waist, it's a sign that I have to be serious in losing weight.
Thanks to John for tagging me in the ad, and thanks to Geraldine for the assistant and posting me the coffee.
My jeans are so loose that I have to buy new jeans at this little town with not much choice. But I'm so happy that I can fit into size 27! ;)..and I bought it..:)..
Thinking of loosing weight too? But too lazy or too busy to exercise? Then u should try Leptin Green Coffee 800 too! More info on this website...:)
7 comments:
Wow!!!! great!!!! Happy for u!!! Me too can fit into my old jeans now. and i can wear high waist pants or skirt without a ugly bulging tummy. LOL
yes...on my way to flatter tummy...still got little bulge now..hahaha..
muahahahahhahaha.. fast! join my club... hahahahhaha.... msti ko gmbira tahap gaban ni kn... ;p
Hey crongrats C. U made it! Happy for u too. Js drop by to say hello! Have a nice weekend
Tq angeline..;)
it really works? is it available over the counter?
it totally does..my jeans really2 loose and i'm super happy shopping today cos i can wear those dress which i can't b4 this, not because of it's size, but bcs of its cutting. now no prob..;)..
i x really notice it being sold at the counter but so far, i really love the product and is taking it as long as i can afford it. It's nt expensive tho. But for giving me the best result ever, i'm willing to spend for it..;)
Post a Comment