Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Top Nails

Are u into getting ur nail done? aka manicure and pedicure? I love to get my nail done and even tho I know how to do it, but it's very messy for me to do it on my own. So when I have extra money, I would prefer to go to nail bar to get it done and usually I choose pedicure cos it lasted longer.
Anyway, I bring my friend, Cynthia to Top Nails at Crown Square for her first experience. So far, this place is not bad. The price is cheaper so far. Rm25 for manicure, RM35 for pedicure. RM3 and above for nail art. Other than these, they also have waxing service for arm and leg, eyebrow trimming and spa treatment for hand and leg. Gentleman services are charge RM8 extra for every services.
Cynthia get a basic pedicure while me, wanted to get a simple nail art. I choose cat paws, painted on both toe nails. Mine is RM41 (RM35+RM6 for nail art) while Cynthia's RM35.

They serve tea too! So..I think if any of u interested to go, the place is not bad, and the manicurists are friendly too.
Chrysanthemum tea..;)
Cynthia tahan kegelian..:)
Having hard time scrubbing my feet?? huhuhu...
Yes Cik Cynthia, kuku dah cantik, bibir pun mesti cantik ker? ;p
Manicure bar at the background.
We went up the escalator 2 times just to get this shot. Hahaha..Gila.

I bought this dress at Crown square for RM48.80..:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice one to manjakan diri..hehehe..nice dress too sista..surely ur boy gonna melt on thhis..hihih

Caroline Benedicta Wilson said...

tq..;)...I akan rasa langit runtuh if he melt..maybe he just get use to me looking gud all the time.. i mean of cos i wanted to look gud for myself so i wanted to look gud most of the time so he biasa d with me wearing like this. memang i rasa terkejut if he 'melt'. hahaha...