i persuades my mom to go for facial since she hasnt go for facial for a long time. actually, ada udang di sebalik batu. i wana perm my hair, so if i go wit my mom, i don hv to spend my money (wic is my mom's money oso).

i naturally born with curly hair but i get a perm just to define the curls and make it more managable. i love it! ;)
5 comments:
Omigosh you gunting rambut!! Waaaaa I wanted to cut short and curl it too but takut sik sesuai with bentuk muka cause my muka bulat kedak bola!!! WAaaa I love your rambut wei!
I can imagine how satisfied u r with ur hair...since u blogged it
a nice one
edwin, obviously i love it. if not, i wont be showing it to every1 lah..huhu..i wud be hiding at home.
haha..si bawang, belum cuba belum tau. hahaha..anyway, i was born wit curly hair, so sud be ngam lah ngan aku. hehehe..
Fulamak!!!tercabar sy o...haha...sy mo gunting rmbt jg ni...ala2 mawi punya rmbt.hehe
blh bah kalo kau..;p..
Post a Comment